This building was originally known as the Stratford Arms Apartment Hotel until Marquette University purchased the building in 1962 and renamed it Heraty Hall in honor of Dr. John A. Heraty, Class of 1914. After undergoing renovations, the building was used as a women's residence hall until 1973 when the two existing Jesuit residences were combined in this structure.
Scanned as grayscale in relective mode with Epson Expression 10000XL at 300 DPI. Display image is jpeg generated from archival tiff file.
This image is issued by Marquette University. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Department of Special Collections and University Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright. Please credit: Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Marquette University Libraries.