Originally called the Law School, Sensenbrenner Hall was constructed in order to supplant the growing Night Law School held in the Mackie Residence. In 1967 a two part construction process began. The first construction involved the addition of the Legal Re
Dedicated in 1955 to Frank J. Sensenbrenner, 1864-1952. President and Chief Executive of Kimberly-Clark Corporation from 1928-1942.
14 x 19.1 cm black-and-white program (5 1/2 x 7 1/2 in.)
Digital Reproduction Information
Scanned as grayscale in reflective mode with Epson Expression 10000XL at 600 DPI. Display image is jpeg generated from archival tiff file.
This image is issued by Marquette University. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Department of Special Collections and University Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright. Please credit: Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Marquette University Libraries.